- The Making of Rod Rosenstein | Washingtonian
The story of an epic prison-corruption case in Maryland might seem distant from Russia, the White House, and the extraordinary geopolitical drama now revolving around Rod Rosenstein.
- Rod Rosenstein, quit! - Washington Times
Sep 21, 2018 · In this July 13, 2018, photo, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein speaks during a news conference at the Department of Justice in Washington.
- Rod Rosenstein - Wikipedia
- Rod Rosenstein's letter recommending Comey be fired - bbc.com
FROM: Rod J Rosenstein SUBJECT: Restoring public confidence in the FBI The Federal Bureau of Investigation has long been regarded as our nation's premier federal investigative agency.
- BREAKING: Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein 'Verbally Resigns' From ...
Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein has "verbally resigned" his position in the Department of Justice, effective Monday, according to reports from Axios and others. Chief of Staff John Kelly has reportedly accepted Rosenstein's resignation.
- Rod Rosenstein Resign Offer Made To Chief Of Staff John Kelly
It appears that Rod Rosenstein, the Deputy Attorney General, just saved President Trump’s bacon. Rod Rosenstein Offers Resignation. Jonathan Swan of Axios is reporting that Rosenstein offered his resignation to White House Chief of Staff John Kelly.
- Rod Rosenstein: 5 things to know - usatoday.com
Sep 21, 2018 · Reports surfaced, Friday, that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein discussed invoking the 25th Amendment and suggested wearing a wire during encounters with the President Donald Trump.
- Rod Rosenstein’s Subpoena Threat: Shows Conflict of ...
Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein appears with President Donald Trump at a roundtable on immigration and the gang MS-13 at the Morrelly Homeland Security Center in Bethpage, New York, May 23 ...