- Ruth Bader Ginsburg - Wikipedia
Ruth Bader Ginsburg (/ ˈ b eɪ d ər /; born Joan Ruth Bader, March 15, 1933) is an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States.Ginsburg was appointed by President Bill Clinton and took the oath of office on August 10, 1993.
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg - Supreme Court Justice - Biography
Watch video · A powerful advocate for gender equality, Ruth Bader Ginsburg is the second woman to be appointed to the U.S. Supreme Court. Learn more at Biography.com.
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg
That same year, Ruth Bader became Ruth Bader Ginsburg after marrying her husband Martin, who was a first-year law student at Cornell when they met.
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg - IMDb
Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Self: Yoo-Hoo, Mrs. Goldberg. Ruth Bader Ginsburg was born on March 15, 1933 in Brooklyn, New York City, New York, USA as Joan Ruth Bader. She was previously married to Martin D. Ginsburg.
- Did Ruth Bader Ginsburg Say that Pedophilia Was Good …
A 1974 report co-authored by Ruth Bader Ginsburg about sex bias in U.S. law has been grossly misinterpreted.
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg maintains she's not leaving - …
Oct 30, 2017 · Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is still not leaving.
- 'It's About Time': Ruth Bader Ginsburg Talks #MeToo …
Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg took to the stage at the Sundance Film Festival Sunday, speaking about the #MeToo movement and her own experiences with sexual harassment. “For so long women were silent, thinking there was nothing you could do about it,” Ginsburg said, referring to the ...
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg takes off the gloves - CNNPolitics
May 21, 2018 · For Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, the gloves are off and the collar is on.
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Mister Rogers: Hollywood’s …
Jun 26, 2018 · Ruth Bader Ginsburg in the documentary “RBG,” which has collected more than $10 million at the box office since its release on …
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg is 'feeling fine,' going strong at 85
Mar 13, 2018 · Watch video · Nine events in three weeks, a documentary, a film, T-shirts, tote bags and tumblrs. Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg won't let …