- Plaque Psoriasis: Causes, Treatments, and Lifestyle Tips
Psoriasis is a skin disease that affects about 7 million Americans. It comes in several forms, but plaque psoriasis is the most common.
- Plaque Psoriasis: Symptoms, Treatments | National ...
Plaque psoriasis is the most common form of the disease and appears as raised, red patches covered with a silvery white buildup of dead skin cells or scale. These patches or plaques most often appear on the scalp, knees, elbows and lower back.
- Plaque Psoriasis Medication, Treatment Options & Symptoms
Plaque psoriasis is an inherited systemic inflammatory disease of immune dysfunction that causes plaques of elevated, scaling, inflamed skin that is often quite itchy. The plaques are characteristically found on the scalp , elbows, and knees.
http://www.emedicinehealth.com › … › Topic Guide
- List of Plaque Psoriasis Medications (43 Compared ...
76 rows · About Plaque Psoriasis: Plaque psoriasis (psoriasis vulgaris) is the most common form of …
- Skin treatments for chronic plaque psoriasis - PubMed ...
Chronic plaque psoriasis is the most common type of psoriasis. Although any part of the body may be affected, the most commonly affected sites are the elbows, knees, and scalp. 'Topical' treatments (i.e. treatments applied to the skin) are usually tried first.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › Home › For Consumers
- Plaque psoriasis: Symptoms and treatment - Health News
Treatment generally depends on the severity of the plaque psoriasis. Treatments include a variety of options, including topical treatments, systemic therapy, light therapy, and lifestyle changes.
- Plaque Psoriasis: Symptoms, Treatments, and Complications
Light treatment for plaque psoriasis. Light therapy is a common treatment for plaque psoriasis. Because light therapy is nonpharmaceutical, it’s a popular choice prior to systemic medications.